Bargain hunters probably can’t wait to get their hands on Amazon’s Black Friday deals. But let’s not forget to mark our calendar for Amazon Australia Cyber Monday 2021, too!
Here are a few things to note, so you don’t miss out on this equally important shopping event.
1. Amazon Australia Cyber Monday 2021 is on 29 November.
It happens after the Black Friday weekend and starts at midnight. Make sure to set your alarms if you want to get ahead on those Cyber Monday deals.
But don’t worry if you can’t stay up late and shop, though. The sale period typically stretches out and lasts for at least the entire week.
So, expect early-bird deals and aftermath offers. Most Black Friday discounts typically stay, too.
The best way to go about it is to prep your shopping list, visit the Amazon Australia Cyber Monday page and check in early!
Also, stay tuned for my deal list for Cyber Monday 2021 to get updates on must-have items.
2. Amazon AU lets you score huge savings even on Cyber Monday.
Yes, most of the best offers appear on Black Friday. But it’s never too late to find great deals after this big sale event.
The truth is some international and Australian retailers prefer to reserve huge discounts on the last days of the shopping period.
And that means Amazon Australia Cyber Monday 2021 is just as exciting!
Aside from potential Black Friday spillovers and extra price drops, expect a wave of fresh deals from the retail giant as well.
It’s the best time to save more on Amazon devices, toys, electronics, appliances, designer labels, shoes or beauty items.
Plus, Cyber Monday is perfect for your last-minute add-ons!
3. Expect Amazon AU to feature Local and Global Store products.
Well, we all love extended sales events with an extensive range of items, right? So, aside from a mountain of options from Amazon, we are likely to see more stuff from its local and global shops like last year.
Deals from the US and UK may open on Black Friday and, hopefully, continue until Cyber Monday. Make sure to check what our small business owners have on offer for the event, too.
It will be great to check things off your gift list while supporting Aussie retailers and their home-grown products.
4. Amazon Prime members get exclusive deals and fast shipping.
Amazon Prime is a subscription service for a monthly or yearly fee. A monthly Amazon Prime subscription costs AU$6.99.
On the other hand, an annual subscription costs AU$59, giving you savings of a little under AU$25.
You do not need to be a Prime member for Amazon Australia Cyber Monday 2021, though.
However, if you sign up now for a free 30-day trial, you’ll also get extra shopping perks without spending anything! These include:
- Fast and free domestic delivery. Shop for Prime-eligible items and get them in two business days, without minimum purchase required.
- Free international standard delivery. Order items over $49 at Amazon international stores and have them delivered for free.
- Exclusive and early access to select deals. Gain 30-minute early access on Prime-eligible lightning deals as well as exclusive access to certain sales events.
Now, don’t worry if you are still unsure about subscribing. You can still sign up, shop, then cancel if you want before the trial ends.
What matters is you don’t miss out on a great Amazon Australia Cyber Monday 2021 deal!
5. Prime membership also comes with free digital-media subscriptions.
I suggest continuing your Prime membership, though, as it gives you a lot of benefits, like Amazon Prime Day access. You also get a lot of offers and freebies that are not open to non-members, like:
- Great movies and music. Binge-watch on Amazon Originals through Prime Video or sing along with over 2 million ad-free songs from Amazon Music.
- Free e-books and games. Access Prime Reading for a rotating selection of novels, comics, cookbooks, magazines and more. Also, enjoy Prime Gaming with its monthly selection of games you can keep forever.
The free digital-media subscriptions included in your Prime membership come with other exciting features, too.
For example, since December 2020, Amazon Prime Video now has the watch party mode, where you can watch and chat with friends from different locations.
Amazon Prime Reading lets you access thousands of books, graphic novels and comics in digital form as well. The best part is, you can read them even without a Kindle device.
All you need is to download the Kindle app on your iOS or Android phone. You can learn more about these perks from the Amazon Prime page.
Ready for Amazon Australia Cyber Monday 2021? If I were you, start your preparations a bit earlier and read more about Amazon Black Friday!