“Let’s not make each others’ job any harder“ and I created this write for us page to help you get your article or post published on healthconstitution.com.au as smoothly as possible.
Be a Guest Post Contributor – Topic and Guideline
1. Any articles related with fitness, health, healthy recipes, or nutrition in general is fine.
2. Each guest post must be at least 1,000 words long, original (unique) and not boring. Also, it must be grammatically correct (no sms language or short forms please!).
3. Please write in UK English.
4. I DO NOT publish promotional content (i.e. press releases for your company), content unrelated to our niche, or boring content that’s written to get a backlink to your site. If you are a health professional (doctor/dentist/natural) please make sure your article is informative, NOT a sales pitch for your clinic. You can state what you do and link to your clinic in the bio.
5. I DO NOT publish articles if you link in the bio to a pharmacy, supplement company, an e-commerce site, or any low quality site generated specifically for SEO.
6. Any health claims must be referenced using scientific journals or reputable articles.
7. I reserve the right to refuse content that is not a good “fit” for our blog and to edit the submitted articles.
8. Please remember to include a good quality image in your post. Also, please make sure that the image is either owned by you or it comes from free-to-use sites (e.g. Wikimedia Commons) and ensure the attribution to the image source is included with your post. If you don’t send us an image we may provide one. Send any relevant image(s) as separate files, (not pasted within a doc) and make sure that the image(s) is/are high quality. Photos work best on our website in landscape format and the main photo should be at least 679 pixels wide.
9. Send an email to [email protected]. Send over a few post ideas, a few samples of posts you’ve already written and that’s it. You’ll likely hear from me within 24-48 hours.